Friday, August 6, 2010

Fairy Pancakes

So I just decided yesterday that I wanted to start writing a blog. I am a very imaginative person and so I feel like a blog would be a good place to jot down all my ideas. Mainly because I think my friends and family get tired of hearing my far-fetched thoughts.  For instance I like to create little poems every now and then. Most of the time I create them in my boring classes, when writing poems is the only way I can stay awake. Here is a little poem I created right now.

Fairy Pancakes
I love flapjacks,
Covered in syrup and peanut butter,
There is nothing they lack,
They make my heart flutter.
Delicious and round,
For breakfast or dinner,
Stacked up in a mound,
They are an absolute winner.
Sent straight from heaven,
They always make me smile,
If I eat more than seven,
I won't be able to run a mile.

Yeah, I know. Impressive, right.
I have also decided recently that I want to train for a half marathon. I also think this would be a good place for me to track my training progress. I feel like I may stay motivated if I'm writing about it. So I'm excited about this blog and getting the chance to share what God is doing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment