Sunday, August 22, 2010

Busyness

So I have been doing RA training for the past few days. Its a lot of fun, but its also overwhelming. I'm trying to remember so much information, and I'm kinda a slow learner at stuff like this. I'm getting stressed out and the school year hasn't even begun. I know that I'm gonna have a ton of fun being an RA and getting to hang out with all the wonderful girls living in Cross Hall. But still its gonna take me a little bit to get used to all this change. I don't deal well with change...at all. I had trouble dealing with my family replacing the microwave that we have had my whole life with a new one. So being an RA with all this new responsibility will take me time to adjust to, but I know that God has placed me here, as RA in Cross Hall right now for a reason. I'm gonna do my best to serve Him every day.
Because I have been in RA training, I have kinda been slacking on my half marathon training. I also realized because of other commitments that I can't run in the half marathon I wanted to. So I'm really considering postponing a half marathon for a little bit. Especially since I have a lot going on with school starting. I will probably still run in a few 5 and 10ks. I also want to be focus on getting back where I need to be with God. I have been really lazy in my faith this summer, so I think I need to make that a priority before running. So much busyness going on, but I've kinda missed all this craziness. So I'm glad to be where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment