Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What I ate yesterday:
Bfast: cereal, coffee, peach
Lunch: chicken, mushrooms, mozzarella cheese and tomato
Snack: pumpkin seed, cheerios, cranberry mix
Dinner: PBJ, yogurt, rice krispy treat
Snack: pumpkin seeds, cranberries

I ate pretty healthy yesterday. I think I was too busy to worry about eating. I procrastinated on all my homework so I worked on it all day and then after work. I only got around 5 hrs of sleep, so today I may need some more coffee or a nap. Good news: Rangers won Game 5 of the World Series! We are one game away from winning it all!

Eating today:
Bfast: oatmeal, 1/2 banana, coffee
Lunch: PBJ, cheerio/cranberry mix
Snack: I'm thinking I will have a rice krispy treat and coffee
Dinner: Predicting I will eat chili.

No comments:

Post a Comment