Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Autumn weather stop teasing me

So when I went outside this morning, the weather was beautiful. I thought that fall had finally arrrived. It was almost a little chilly and I could have worn a sweater. I was so excited. But then as the day went on, it got hotter and hotter and hotter. Fall is my favorite season, I just want it to hurry up and get here. Fall is wonderful for so many reasons. One reason, like I already mentioned, is the marvelous weather. Its not hot, and its just cold enough that you can wear a sweater if you want to.  You can drink hot chocolate and coffee all day long. My friend, Audrie, told me about a Pumpkin Spice latte that I'm really excited to try. Another good thing is that WT football starts. I'm not so into football, but I love the atmosphere at the games. I think my favorite thing about fall though is when all the leaves change colors. The reds, oranges and yellows look so beautiful. I thank God everytime I see the trees start to change. I just don't know how much longer I can wait for fall. I'm sick of the hot weather. I'm ready to go for walks around campus, taking pictures of all the beautifully colored leaves, drinking my coffee, in my sweater and jeans(and maybe a scarf if I'm feeling adventurous) with my friends enjoying the college life.

No comments:

Post a Comment