Sunday, July 17, 2011

Family time in Lubbock

So last week my Mom, Dad and I made a quick trip to Lubbock to visit my brother, sister-in-law and goddaughter(dog). We woke up extremely early to fly out there only to find out our flight was cancelled so I got up at 3:30 in the morning for nothing. I had worked late the night before and only got 2.5 hours of sleep. Luckily there was plenty of coffee.



We caught a later flight and we were in Lubbock in no time. I barely had any time to sleep on the plane. We had to wait at the Lubbock airport till my brother could come pick us up. Sadly but not suprisingly, there is not much to do in the Lubbock airport. This was the main attraction.
The bad/good part about waking up so early is that you get to eat even more. I for some reason was hungry at 3:30 am so I ate breakfast. Then I had to snack on something when I had coffee at the airport (otherwise I get shaky from all the coffee). Then when we got to Lubbock I was hungry again. So I had my lunch at 10. And it was delicious. I had like 3 extra meals that day.

This is what I did while we waited.
 Eventually my brother came and got us. We spent our time in Lubbock by loving Starr, their dog and my goddaughter, playing the Wii, and eating a lot.


Funniest moments of the trip: Dad playing a hula hoop game on the Wii. My brother was on the floor and I was crying because we were laughing so hard. Starr seeing me eat M&Ms trying to get them out of my hand and then smelling my chocolatey breath and trying to find the source of the chocolate smell. Even Propp dogs love chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment