Monday, July 4, 2011

Becky's Favorite Things

Whenever I like something, I like it a lot. I don't play games. So I decided to make a list of some of my favorite things (kinda like Oprah's favorite things, only way way better). I want the world to know about how wonderful these things really are and how much joy they bring to my life.

1. Coffee mugs-This may be ridiculous, but come on who doesn't love a good mug. Any time I go on vacation I try to buy a souvenir mug. Eventually I will run out of room and will have to stop buying them. This is a picture of some of my favorite ones.
2. Psych-This show is amazing. My family is addicted and we spend the majority of our free time watching it. I wish I had friends in real life like Shawn and Gus (main characters). The hilarious quotes from this show are endless.
3. Harry Potter-I can't tell you how many times I have read these books. They are just so good. I love the movies too, but the books are just simply wonderful in every way. I just went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and I'm not gonna lie, I almost cried from excitement when I walked through the first time. I'm rereading the seventh book right now in preparation for the last movie.

4. The guy in the All State insurance commercials- This one makes me look creepy, but I don't care. Every time I see him on the commercials, it just makes me smile. I feel safe just listening to him talk. I caught myself praying for him one time.

5. Whataburger-Their ketchup is to die for. I love ketchup in general, but this ketchup is far superior. They also have wonderful burgers and french fries. Whenever I eat here I feel like a tough cowgirl. I don't know why. Please don't judge me.

6. Texas Rangers- This is my team. I can't play baseball myself, but I love watching the Rangers. The Ballpark in Arlington is one of my favorite places ever.I want to get married there.  I got to go to one of the World Series games. One of the best days of my life.

7. How to Train Your Dragon- This is my favorite movie. I wish I had a pet dragon like Toothless that I could ride around on. The music in the movie is great also and I almost cried a couple times. I'm not ashamed to admit that I own a HTTYD poster and bedspread.

8. Dogs-I love dogs. Especially my dogs. If you let me I could talk for hours about them. The other day when I was in the pool, Parker was sitting partially under water on the steps. All of a sudden he had this look of surprise on his face and looked at his backside. I looked over and saw little bubbles coming off from behind him. He had farted in the pool and scared himself. It was hilarious.
I'm obsessed with a lot more things, but that's all the writing I can muster right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment