I know I haven't posted anything in a long time, but I guess nothing really substantial has happened to me. So I guess I will catch you up on what has happened since the last post. I finished up the fall semester with all A's which is quite surprising considering I completely slacked off and was a procrastinator. I finished my first semester as an RA. I'm not gonna lie, it was quite stressful at times. I think I have grown accustomed to all the changes and my responsibilities. Over Christmas break, I went home and was a complete sloth. I sat around all day while the rest of my family went to work. I pretty much watched tv, read books, and hung out with my dogs every single day. It was amazing. Christmas was lots of fun, and I got some great gifts. Some of them are a How to Train Your Dragon poster, a Texas Rangers World Series jersey, a giraffe heating pad, and so on and so forth. I went to a wedding in Missouri, which was not the best but I was sorta tricked into going. I went to visity my brother,sister-in-law, and my dog niece. I also went to Las Vegas. Las Vegas is the nastiest place ever and I didn't like it at all, but I liked certain parts of the trip. Like we saw the Blue Man Group, went to Hoover Dam, and I had a celebrity sighting. I saw Katy Perry and Russell Brand. My brother and I were completely star struck and I looked like a bag of crap, but I don't care cuz I will never see them again. I'm now back at school and have completed my second day of classes. RA-business-such-things are stressing me out a little and I already have a ton and half million gallons of homework. So I have a feeling that I will be living in the library and HELC this semester.
I have decided to make some goals for the semester because I was such a slacker last year.
1. Get pumped about programs. Come up with some award-winning ideas and do everything I can to get residents to come.
2. Get healthy. Last semester, my eating habits were out of control and on I was not motivated to work out at all. So this semester I will try to get everything back on track. I don't necessarily have to be an extreme runner like I was, but I want to get back in shape. I have already started trying to eat healthy since I got back to school and I havent been doing too shabby.
3. I also have really slacked off in reading my Bible and doing my devotional. I pretty much put my faith on the back burner for a whole semester. So this semester I want to get my priorities back in order and make my faith the most important thing. So this is the #1 goal for the semester.
4. Stop being a procrastinator. I need to just buckle down and get all my homework done instead of doing it the night before. I am going to be studious and an all star student. Haha ok probably not but its worth a shot.
5. Find a boy with a grill. This may sound silly to some, but it's something that has to be done. Not just for my benefit, but for my Level 2 family.